Talentize Consulting provides tailored solutions to organizations at all stages of the talent recruitment, specializing in IT / technology recruitment.
Why Headhunting stands out?
High demand, short supply
Qualified candidates for IT & technology roes are in short supply. They are in high demand and most of them are not actively searching for job opportunities.
Slow hiring processes
The hiring process of the companies can be lengthy and involving many steps. If the interview process takes weeks and months, qualified candidates are likely to drop-out of the process or accept offers from competitors rather than waiting.
Poor candidate experience
Lack of transparent and relevant information about the company, position and the hiring process can drive talent away.
Lack of industry knowledge
HR people usually do not have core business experience in IT & Technology and lack the information to assess, attract and where to look for relevant talent.
Lack of market research
Offering below-market value for high demanded roles and skill sets is not an option in a candidate-driven market. Salaries offered must match the competitive rates in the market, or talent will find offers that don’t undervalue their skills or experience. Additionally, if the budget is constrained, having a strong company culture or benefits like working from home might be reasons to attract top candidates.
We use a systematic headhunting methodology that delivers. It relies on preparing a position-based market mapping and includes crafting a search strategy and attracting passive candidates. Executive headhunting companies mostly use it for top positions, but we have adapted it for mid level and technology positions as well.
In this method:
- We create a position matrix where we shake hands about “must have” and “nice to have”s.
- Short list for at least 3-4 people
- Candidates are submitted with a report
- We share weekly progress reports with our clients (where our meeting notes, where the announcements were published, how they work, how many people were long list, how many people were contacted, how many people were not interested, how many were shortlisted, etc.)
- The interview process of the candidates is organized and monitored bu us.
- Retainer fee is paid.
- Duration of the project is 2-6 weeks.
Blind CV Sharing
This service is:
- Success based
- Duration is as short as possible (1-3 days)
- This method does not perform a comprehensive talent market search
Talent Market Mapping
All candidates who are eligible for the position are researched and their information is collected.
It is presented as a long list.
We would be happy to be able to work together on projects that we can support you. Click here to contact us.