Our customer is SaaS company providing central monitoring platform to the pharmaceutical industry. The solution is a web based product/engine which utilizes statistical algorithms to assess the quality, accuracy and integrity of clinical trial data. The company is scaling up with offices in Brussels and the US.
- Act as technical leader of his Squad. Work in close collaboration with other Squad leads and our lead application architect.
- Mentor junior team member.
- Imagining, architecting, developing, testing and iterating on new features
- Refactoring and code review
- Work closely with the team members: Product owner, Developers, DevOps…
- Propose technological evolutions to make our architecture even more scalable and modern
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science/Engineering
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience
- A strong background in OOP in at least one of the following language: Python, Java, C# or C++
- Good knowledge of development best practices (testing, design patterns, etc)
- Experience with web-frameworks (Pyramid, Django or equivalent)
- Rigor and autonomy
- Being curious about new technologies (languages, frameworks, etc)
- Experience in implementing SAAS/Cloud based solutions is a big plus
- Experience interfacing with databases (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Understanding API structures and REST architecture.
- Experience in IT infrastructure (multi-processing, load balancing, queuing) is a plus
- Experience in software networking (ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ, Websockets) is a plus
- Experience with continuous integration is a plus
- Good in at least one of the following: Street Fighter, FIFA, Kicker (foosball) or Darts
- A constant desire to improve, to learn more and take things to the next level!
Top Reasons to Work Here
- A challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious startup
- Work for a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary and international team
- Competitive salary
- Geek & Startup atmosphere
- Want to work sometimes from home or work different hours? We can work something out!
- Flat hierarchy
- Some of the perks offered: free drinks, cookies, fruits, etc…
How to Apply
Please apply using the “Apply Online” button!
The role will be permanently based at the Belgium office. Work permit for Non-EU residents is provided.